1. What do you do?
I’m an apprentice production assistant for Zap Creative.
2. What’s your career highlight so far?
Definitely getting the job at Zap Creative, I’m only just starting out in my career, so getting this opportunity is the highlight for me!
3. Which brand excites you the most at the moment? (Doesn’t have to be one of ours!)
BeautyBay, as their website always has something new, and the design is fresh and inspiring.
4. Who’s your favourite graphic artist?
5. What attracted you to Zap?
The range of interesting clients and portfolio of incredible work.
6. Last film you watched?
7. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Recently got into knitting, I love it but it’s definitely quite embarrassing!
8. Most embarrassing moment?
I got accidentally knocked over by somebody in front of lots of people and ended up with a lump on my head that made my whole forehead swell, I had to walk around and go to university classes looking like the elephant man…
9. If you could choose any superpower…
I would choose teleportation.
10. What are you looking forward to most this year?
Settling into my new career and going out without Covid-19 (hopefully!).